Auspice Safety is one of the few agencies in the country that specializes in industrial safety training and staffing.
Join a team recognized for safety, leadership and diversity
Our company provides a level of thoroughness, personal attention, and training that no regular staffing agency, or safety consultancy can provide.
We have an immediate need for a Safety Advisor.
The Safety Advisor is a support position within the Safety Department, reporting to the Safety Manager. This position supports the operation of project specific compliance and oil and gas safety.
Major Ares of Responisbility:
- Assist Safety Manager
- Perform on site Employee Safety Orientation
- Perform safety observations sheet per crew each day while on project
- Perform weekly safety audits
- Build professional relationships with crew members and client project personnel
- Assist safety department with required record keeping
- Manage onsite Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Assist safety department with incident investigation process
- Attend and contribute to on site project meetings
- Perform weekly safety trainings
- Promote the safety and health of the workforce.
- Monitor site operations for unsafe work practices.
Education and Experience
- High school graduate
- Minimum 2 years experience in a technical role, or association with a HSE role in another similar industry, familiarization with industry regulations
- Health and Safety certification and/or related certification, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and experience with web-based tracking software.
For more information please fill out the form below.