Auspice Safety is one of the few agencies in the country that specializes in industrial safety training and staffing.
Join a team recognized for safety, leadership and diversity
Our company provides a level of thoroughness, personal attention, and training that no regular staffing agency, or safety consultancy can provide.
We have an immediate need for a HSE Manager.
Are you ready to help us make the future? Join an organization that demonstrates a proactive health and safety management system, combined with strong employee engagement and environment that fosters continuous improvement. You will provide leadership and oversight for Health Safety Environment activities and performance for by establishing strong working relationships with site leadership team and the employees. You will be a key leader directing sustainable health and safety programs through incorporation of impactful operating processes and keeping in front of leading practices in health and safety standards.
- Implements HSE standards
- Provide technical assistance
- Site compliance reviews
- Advocates Safe behaviors
- Effective coach and role model
- Deploys safety initiatives
- Measures key HSE metrics
- Drives standard work
- Ensures compliance standards
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree
- 4 years HSE experience in a construction environment.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Science or Business
- Experience leading an HSE Team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Preference in engineering, construction, safety, environmental science, facilities, or related field.
- Use innovative thinking to create continuous improvement
- Record of progressive HS&E experience
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
- Experience in successfully leading a team
- Lean/six sigma experience
For more information please fill out the form below.