Effective September 8, 2016, Bill 132, Sexual Violence and Harassment Action Plan sets out new duties for employers to define and understand sexual harassment, consult with the JHSC to develop a harassment program, clearly define reporting requirements, and document annual program reviews.
The complete Ministry of Labour Code of Practice to address Workplace Violence and Harassment can be accessed here.
How can we help?
Our Workplace Violence and Harassment course has been updated to cover all new and updated legislation being introduced with Bill 132, and includes a review of existing requirements of an effective violence and harassment, policy and program.
Our easy-to-use Learning Management System (LMS) offers top-notch administrative tools to help accomplish your training needs. We’ve incorporated:
- Engaging and Interactive videos to make learning memorable
- Real-life scenarios to help you apply key learnings in an emergency situation
- Quizzes after each module will test trainees’ understanding
- Progress tracking and visual reporting lets you know who has been trained and who needs training
- Read Receipts alerts you when staff have read new policies and procedures via the Snippets tool
- Certificates are made available as soon as courses are completed
We will keep you in the loop with any legislation changes, and automatically notify you when employees require training. Our goal is to help your company stay compliant.
Register for Workplace Violence & Harassment Online Training!